Developing profitable, resilient businesses by developing their greatest asset: people
Great leaders have a habit of doing the right thing at the right time. As a result, people put their faith and trust in them, regardless of their role or pay grade. Sounds simple, but what is the ‘right thing’ and when is the ‘right time’?
RLE People was founded to help people develop and practice the mindset and behaviours needed to become great leaders. We use the proven Resilient Leaders Elements (RLE) framework to help people identify and develop those areas where they can improve and consolidate those areas where they are already strong.
The RLE approach is based on the principle that leadership is a combination of ‘who I am’ and ‘what I do’ and it has been used to help thousands of people over the last 20 years. The progress people make is measurable and shows that just an hour a week of learning and practice, can lead to a 20% improvement in performance within a few months.
After an initial assessment, each client is provided with an individual Resilient Leaders Development Programme. Each programme contains a set of activities targeted at helping you develop the skills, techniques and mindset needed to develop your own resilience and, crucially, deliver improved results.
We then provide whatever help and support you need to work through this programme successfully.
Growth areas include:
- Creating a clear vision for the future and a realistic strategy for achieving that vision
- Creating alignment around your vision across the business through improved communication
- Developing a strong appreciation of the motives, attitudes, strengths and weaknesses of yourself and others
- Having a clear appreciation of your core values and demonstrating integrity and conviction in both business and personal relationships
- Ensuring you serve the needs of others, including your customers, your team members, your business partners and your family
- Developing a more creative and versatile approach to decision making, enabling you to take valuable ideas from concept to reality